THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

snips and snails and puppy dog tails...



THATS WHAT BOYS ARE MADE OF!! ITS A BOY!!!!!!!!

We visited Look Who's Kickin on Saturday, May 10th! An early Mother's day gift to me. Worth every penny to find out that we were having a boy! I could not be happier and keith is over the moon. To be honest, he was very emotional about it. (Although, I swore I would not broadcast it...ooops!)

We are really having a tough time coming up with names. We aren't particularly fond of any family names that we have to work with and nothing really sticks out to us like Isabelle did. This kid might have to name himself.

1 comments:

mandy said...

Yeah! Boys are so much fun! One thing I have noticed is that there are three times as many girls clothes in the store than boys.