THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Really? It's already April 2009?





























Is it really already April? Where did the time go? Andrew is almost six months old, Isabelle is turning 3 and I am just weeks away from completing my first semester back in school - with straight A's I might add. It is 9:49 on a Wednesday, I've been up with Andrew since 4:40 am, I spent more than 8 hours at school, ran 4 miles, and spent some quality time with the kids reading Fancy Nancy, Pinkalicious, and being drooled on by Andrew - who is popping two teeth as I speak. For someone who will be teaching grammar, spelling, etc. to kids someday I should probably pay more attention to my run-on sentences, but I just have so much to say and periods just get in the way.

I am a certified runner now(if there is such a thing). I've competed in two 5k's in the past few months and I've cut two minutes off my time since February, and on average have worked my way down to 8.5 minute miles! I have found so much pleasure in running, it's me against myself, and it is so invigorating.
I have never felt so fulfilled. I have met new and wonderful friends in class, I feel healthy and full of energy, and best of all I'm wearing jeans I almost threw away two years ago. Life is good. Two beautiful children, the most loving husband a woman could ever ask for, and I'm checking off stuff in my "bucket list" day by day, including our first family trip to Disney, soooooo fun, even if Isabelle's favorite part was taking 8 baths in the whirpool tub in less than 48 hours.

I'm totally sentimental today, just thought I'd share.

0 comments: